Monday, November 3, 2014

two words


 
 




Celebrations for two little boys are underway, there is no stopping the calendar
now.. Birthday celebrations will roll into holiday traditions. And while I just may be the busiest I have ever been I joyfully ride this season.  I savor those late night car ride home with my teens, their hearts tend to spill out in the passenger seat of my van. 

Thank You...home we gathered at this weekend, deep in the woods, to share family stories and dreams and open our bibles together to the beautiful friends.

Thank You.... Thank You...to the wonderfully organized homeschooling mamas around us who so graciously and gracefully pull such good things together.

Thank-You... to my helpers who go the extra mile to make the days run a little smoother.

Thank You..... friends who continually wrap your arms around me and whisper "it will be ok".

Thank you... Chris for supporting my dreams and encouraging me to break out of the walls and dream bigger.

Thank You.... Hannah for always making me laugh.

Thank You... Natalie for your beautiful girlhood and your sweet gentle nature.

Thank-You....Henry for showing me how desperately we need Jesus.

Thank- you....Seamus for the soothing balm you are to my soul. I drink in your sweetness with joy daily.

Thank You...to my teens who said, 'thank you' to me at the end of each day last week as I played their taxi driver/chauffeur between classes, lessons, and rehearsals.

Thank-You

1 comment:

Dana said...

I am thankful for you!