Wednesday, August 6, 2008

10 years ago today






I can not believe 10 years have come and gone. It's been amazing. I was a young bride at 16 and Chris just a 19. Here we are...... ( sorry this picture was took of the picture)

We had a wonderful day together. We went back to the park where we got married and took some pictures.
That day in 1998 was alot like today, hot and hazy from forest fires. It was kinda neat to hang out their for a while and reflect on how much God has blessed us. Five children, one in heaven waiting for us. There have been joy, tears, blood, sweat.... we have walked through some crazy trials together but come through even that much more in love. I cherish the gift of marriage and praise God that He chose Chris for me.

To top my amazing day my husband surprised me with a diamond ring!!!!!

This is my first ever!!!!




3 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Chris doesn't look a whole lot older than Austen - and you haven't aged a day! Can't wait to see the ring.

Pieternella said...

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations