Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Fun.

It's done! Our mummified chicken that is. 40 days later and it worked, we decided to only wrap half so that way people can see how it mummified. Tomorrow it goes on display along with all the other awesome crafts we did on Egypt.
I love homeschooling!



Two little beauties in homemade nighties! A very dear friend of mine made these up for my little girls. I really dislike licensed clothing and it seems all Pj's are so this is just perfect.

My little man watching the Christmas parade. I love how this picture shows his sweetness.
And my littlest little on her daddy's shoulders.


I love this time over year. I have been reading lots on simplifying Christmas, I'm an odd ball and I love the craziness of it. It's alot of fun for our family, with all the visiting, concerts, church dinners, I just love it.



4 comments:

Jody Spark said...

I love the homemade nighties! We found some lovely homemade nightgowns for Avery at Value Village a few weeks ago. We don't know who made them, but we know it was probably crafted with care for some granddarling.

Hunting for homemade pjs is a preoccupation of mine. I refuse to let my children sleep in chemicals. All children's pajamas in Canada are treated with flame retardants, which are toxic...

Anonymous said...

Well that's an even BETTER reason to not buy store pj's!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on Presleys face

Anonymous said...

I love this season too!

And FTR- the flame retardant pj's will melt to your skin. Which is worse than catching on fire where you can rip the clothes off.

But technically, its illegal for me to sell nightgowns/pajama's unless I use goverment issued fabric. So I just list them as lounge wear or something and whatever the parents decide is up to them. Wink. :D

All the pictures are adorable!