Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Big Cook

What a fabulous way to start the school year!

I am so thrilled to say I have 28 meals in my freezer ready to go! Three friends and I got together to have one big cook day. It was alot of fun!
We were so grateful to be able to use our large church kitchen, this made us move so much faster with having 2 ovens and a large fridge.


Our meals inclueded two of each.
  • Cantonese Chicken
  • Swiss Chicken Casserole
  • Thai Chicken
  • Teriyaki Chicken
  • Quebecois Chicken
  • Saucy Pot Roast
  • Hamburger Soup
  • Mighty Meatballs
  • Quick Beef Curry
  • Sloppy Joes
  • Pizza Casserole
  • Baked Ham with Musterd Glaze
  • Sweet and Sour Pork



While us mom's made meals the children did things like this.
Jumping into cushions
And building big forts together.




2 very full boxes full

My very full freezer! What a blessing!

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Super good idea. I think I might arrange one of those before baby #3 arrives... You've got me thinkin'..

Paige said...

K totally envying you! I have no food...or friends to make food with. :( Although I did make my first "almond nog" yesterday, and that made me happy. ned

Paige said...

k not sure what the "ned" was about on my last comment. hmmm...