Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tales from the farm



Today we spent the day at a friends farm. The children were in their glory of course. They all want to live on a farm and have a bunch of animals.

I often remind them to pray and ask God for it but also to be thankful for where we are at and that we need to "bloom where we are planted".






Since Natalie was 3 years old she has loved cows, in fact her 4Th birthday party was a cow theme. So she was a little disappointed to have missed a calf being born by mins but did get to watch the mother clean the baby all up.











Austin was thrilled as he is considering buying a horse and boarding it somewhere. For his birthday he got the cowboy hat and a lasso. I love how he will spend hours in the backyard practising over and over. And how when I peek out the kitchen window he is being ever o patient trying to teach the 4 year old how to do it. :)

























1 comment:

Shelly said...

When I grow up I want to live on a farm and have lots of animals too .... can I come live with Natalie on her farm??