Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to the Books



This past Monday I got to see my Gramma for the first time in over 10 years. She had only ever met 2 of my children so this was very nice for her to meet my seven. My sister is in the green she is also a mama to a large family with six.


"Oh Hannie your getting TOO big"


After a relaxing Christmas break we hit the school books again on Tuesday. Everyone was excited to start up again. The days are full and busy teaching four different grades but we all are learning alot as we go.
We are almost finished reading School Days with The Millars, funny thing is I swear these little stories speak more to me. :) This week is short for us, on Friday the oldest 4 maybe 5 will be skiing all day.

1 comment:

The Joys of Family and Hearth. said...

Oh that is sooo nice that you got to see your grammy!! I was close to my grammy growing up. :)

I love that your sister has a large family too!!! Just having your sister over and you've got an instant party!!! :)