Saturday, January 14, 2012

He is Good




As you know this fall I was diagnosed with thyroid disease, fear completely took a grip on me.

For the past two months we have prayed and prayed AND PRAYED. Did I mention we prayed. LOL

I asked the Lord to peel my heart like an onion, show me what I was not willing to give over to Him or what I had not dealt with.
I love the convicting work of the Holy Spirit, I love that He is molding me into a vessel of Honor. He gently walked me down a road of healing in my heart and he knew as a wife a mother of seven this would get my attention.
Thyroid disease is an autoimmune disease that is "incurable". But we serve a God that is bigger than an incurable disease and I decided I was going to pound the doors of heaven and be healed
for HIS Glory.
I have been going for blood tests because I had refused to go on medication I needed to know I was healed and med's would have masked real healing.
This past weekend I said to Chris " I know I'm healed I just know it." This week I went for my routine blood work and guess what?! My thyroid is 100% functioning.

Praise the LORD, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits?
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
Psalms 103-2-3

3 comments:

The Joys of Family and Hearth. said...

Praise God!!! :)

Sheri Hepworth said...

Awesome news! All glory to God!

Great White Dove said...

I believe that my God is in the healing business. Prise the Lord!