Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year End


         2012 is almost over, and I just sit here in my bed with a smile. What a GREAT year, not easy or always fun but a year of the Holy Spirit moving like a tornado through my life.  I picture it like a home decorator coming into my heart picking things up “this needs to go, and this. Oh and you won’t be needing this anymore.”  Completely changing my house around. I laugh at myself had how hard I fought some of the changes. 

The latest thing that has been going on is the Lord bringing someone back into my life that has been gone for the past five years.  This person I am talking about it my best friend.  We have walked through all the hard stuff life throws together.   We had babies together, we have been in each other’s births, we have lost babies to miscarriage weeks apart of each other, she lost her uncle to suicide and one month later I lost my dad to suicide. Only God can create bonds that cut so deep to the heart like that. She is one person I trust with every fiber of my being to love and take care of my children when I couldn’t.

Without going into great detail of personal choices our lives together needed to hit a pause button until God took care of my heart.  I wait patiently for 5 years almost to the exact date just 2 days off until we sat face to face again.  I can tell you after having lunch that day in my home what complete forgiveness and love feels like in the heart. When NOTHING is left over but seeing your sister’s heart and just being in the moment of complete love.  I am so excited about this door opening after so long, we went for lunch on Sunday with no kids and like I said it was as if the pause button came off, there was no need to go back only forward, everything that needed to be said had no words.  After such an amazing year of restoration in so many areas of my life this just brings me so much joy that this is what He ended the year off with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Miranda,

Your posts are an encouragement to me. Blessings to you.

Gerri