Wednesday, January 16, 2013

  My Blog hasn't been working all that great the past couple days which is why there are no new posts. For some odd reason it won't let me post any photo's.

The temperature did a big dip this last week so that keeps everyone indoors with a little bit of cabin fever.  The children have been passing the afternoons with the audio CD of The Hobbit.

We all are looking forward to music lessons with Miss Jane starting up again and AWANA.

 I had plans to write a typical New Years post of all my goals for 2013 and then I had a change of heart on what looking at the year ahead was going to look like. I was excited to look at the calender months ahead with nothing on them no plans yet.
Every year I set out a couple things that I would like to see myself improve on but this year my focus isn't so much on myself but on my children.  Which is like working on myself because they are an extension of me.  I want to pour myself into them more than ever this year - I really want to see them excel with piano and violin this year, we have arranged for a few more private lessons to get them really going. I want to keep them busy with their studies and teaching them to have a drive with out mom being the main push.  Even right down to my little Hannah is having her little teaching time of pointing to numbers and letters telling me what they are.







No comments: