Friday, March 22, 2013

Homemaking Spring Cleaning Part 2

The Nature Table can be very simple or quite elaborate - the important thing is that it reflects the changing seasons outside.
Our Waldorf inspired nature table. We just switched it from our winter theme to spring. Things it includes are bird nest from our yard, bees nest, mason jars to collect things, nature journals and readers, Homestead Blessings DVDs, Back to Basics book, the homesteading hand book, children's picture books of farm animals and feathers.

 This is our little play corner. We removed the train table with all it's bins and put it into our school room. There was just too many toys for upstairs and because this area is for the littles I didn't want it to be overwhelming to clean up. Trust me when I say this is clean. LOL
    Our living room - I love this room. This is where we do devotions and visit and really live and be a family. We have movie night in here as well.
 
Our dining room, we do school at this table from time to time , the kids color here and the odd time when we have lots of company the adults will eat in here. the previous owners had an interesting idea with the flooring. I hated it at first but it's grown on me.
 

Where my kids spent a lot of their time.

No comments: