Thursday, June 27, 2013

Outdoor Living

        The garden's are growing! I absolutely love growing my own food.  This box is full of peas!


                                                               Beans and cucumbers.
                                                        Onions and herbs.
                                                                Carrots and beats.
                                This has been the big fun over the last week. My kids have built this fort all by themselves without the help of any adults.  They have done a fantastic job and started from the ground up. Chris and I believe letting them have hours of free play to be creative and problem solve is essential in childhood. I am really excited to see what they finish with. I love to see them work together building friendship and strong bonds together.

                                                                  Potatoes growing in straw.
                                                    And our rooster Isaiah with some of his ladies.

No comments: