Tuesday, June 25, 2013

School's Out For Summer

   Every year we head to the water slides for our year end school's out fun day, but... we woke up to rain! Lots and lots of rain. So we wimped out convinced a couple other families to join us and we took off to a city 2 hours away to an indoor aquatic center. The kids had a blast - I on the other had feel like I have the chlorine filled pool stuck up my nose and ears and my body feels like I got hit by a truck.    As you can see these pictures are missing half my kids, I am amazed I got one of my bigger kids cause I felt like I didn't see them all day.    After 5 hours of water fun, the three families headed to The Spaghetti Factory for dinner, a party of 18 and only 6 of those were adults! I must say the kids were amazing, the waitress pulled me aside as we were leaving a commented on how well-behaved everyone was.



No comments: