Sunday, June 23, 2013

So Blessed By Church Family





 Someone in our church family made me this special little box with a FULL baggie of scripture. Each strip has my name in each verse. 

The Lord has been POURING encouragement over me lately through little messages. I just wanted to C&P them here into my blog so I don't lose them cause each one had the tears falling.

This message is from last week from a young mom in our church with a little baby. "You're such a sweet Mama Miranda! Your little monkeys are so blessed by you and I frequently look at your sweet row of children at church and pray that I am as good of a mom and that my children are as lovely as yours."

This one was a email from an older woman in our church that I don't know very well but really want to get to know better! "Miranda, you have much to share, you are a proverbs 31 woman, you are a Titus 2 woman, you are a gifting, do not allow Satan to silence you. God is pouring into you what many need to hear in our church, and outside. Trust God to bring out His purpose in you.
you may not be old, but you are wise! I pray He will continue to Bless you in your faithfulness to your family"

 
  When I found out we were expecting this time we were so over joyed. A feeling of awe washed over me. Realizing that a miracle has occurred inside my body is such a thrill it's hard to describe. I walk around for the first few days feeling as if I am the most special woman in the world. This time though the enemy tried to steal that from me. I struggled with telling people. I did not want anyone to say something rude or negative.  I was so anxious about it I was losing sleep! But the Lord is so good! I have not had one negative comment in fact I have been lavished with encouragement which has just brought me to my knees in thankfulness!

No comments: