Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Garden This Week..

     Here we are at the height of summer in the garden, I am thankful we started small this year with most the growing going on is with these twins.  I find the garden maintenance relaxing weeding and thinning, but goodness lifting this pregnant body out of the garden is probably the hardest task! We are now harvesting all the leafy green, herbs galore and beans! oh we have beans coming out our ears!  We were blessed with 50-ish raspberry plants from someone at church! I am so excited for next year, we will have raspberry everything :)  Rachael stayed right along side Daddy to help plant our new plants. Most of our raspberries and strawberries were ate up by a cute curly haired little bandit named Hannah.  ;) Her time outside was often spent sitting in the dirt munching away. I am already drawing up plans to expand for next year. With almost 9 children we are going to need a huge garden!







No comments: